New Jersey police arrested 40
people from every county in N.J. in August 2016, for the possession and
distribution of child pornography. N.J. State Police said the arrests
were "the result of a proactive scanning of Internet traffic to discover
who was sharing and downloading these files across N.J."
You can watch a full feature film love love love on YouTube. Such a beautiful love story movie.
If we study
the history of development and poverty, we will find that
western farm surpluses are caused mostly by productivity
improvements caused by advances in farm machinery and crop
chemistry (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.). "In the US that
translates to 3% of the population feeding the other 97% and