If we study
the history of development and poverty, we will find that
western farm surpluses are caused mostly by productivity
improvements caused by advances in farm machinery and crop
chemistry (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.). "In the US that
translates to 3% of the population feeding the other 97% and
Published in UPI ASIA New Blog.
Published in Newsblaze.com, Opednews.com
A good economic system features selfish incentives for creative and hardworking people. It is a system where selfishness benefits both the producer and the consumer, since the latter is the final arbiter of what is sold, as "the consumer is king." Since a bad economic/political's economy will lack adequate incentives, its workers will not produce well.
Published in worldpress.org.
Creating development means creating goods and services of greater value. So now we want to talk not about wealth creation, but about human rights and freedom.
If we study the history of development and poverty, we will find that Western farm surpluses are caused mostly by productivity improvements caused by advances in farm machinery and crop chemistry (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.).
For an example of how leaders can make all the difference in people's living conditions, there is no better example than Japan.
This article was published in UPI Asia Blog, newsblaze.com, Opednews.com, scoop.co.nz. : To develop economically, we must be able to import goods and services that it cannot provide itself from other countries. To trade, one must have something worthwhile to sell to the people of other countries. Tourism is insufficient.
Time has not been moving forward with a certain direction. The aimless movement of time has made the future of many women worldwide to be even more uncertain and precarious. In such a crucial time of emotional crisis, I have searched for answers in God. My assumption is that the women and men with the power of divinity can help lead the world through spirituality to God, and at the same time, can help protect the universe with His greatness and strength.I have projected this new acceptance into my writing. This very fact may have helped in providing this opportunity.